What makes Loving Hands Hospice the first choice in Chicagoland:
• Empathetic, compassionate and dedicated staff committed to supporting patients in living each day with dignity, comfort and hope.
• Over 10 years ago Loving Hands Hospice was founded by a Registered Nurse with 30 years’ experience in many aspects of nursing. Bernice Kotlarz wanted high quality care that would provide her patients with an unmatched level of dignity and comfort.
• We offer a circle of care including a medical director, registered nurses, social worker, chaplain, certified nursing assistants, bereavement team, and volunteers and therapists.
• For the Polish community we have a Polish speaking doctor, nurses and home health aides to provide comfort measures and support to families and patients.
• 24 hours on call service for quick response when patient requires immediate assistance.
• Flexibility in scheduling visits to meet family needs.
• A bereavement support for patient families including one-on-one sessions
• Loving Hands Hospice is an active supporter and member of organizations and agencies in the communities we serve.
• Loving Hands Hospice is Joint Commission Certified.